[W!T] Confrontation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PS3 clan - Socom Confrontation

HomeCalendarGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO SOCOMW!T.com Please REGISTER an ACCOUNT!
Latest topics
» improve search engine rankings backlink service
MAG - 256 Player game by Zipper... EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:31 pm by Guest

» eroteomiicomaSS
MAG - 256 Player game by Zipper... EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:55 am by Guest

» программы для компьютра
MAG - 256 Player game by Zipper... EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:03 am by Guest

» Get massive web traffic and backlinks with best xrumer service
MAG - 256 Player game by Zipper... EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:24 am by Guest

» RewanaemiSS
MAG - 256 Player game by Zipper... EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 5:48 pm by Guest

» Evolution Clan Site
MAG - 256 Player game by Zipper... EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:51 pm by Guest

» Love the new look!!!
MAG - 256 Player game by Zipper... EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:48 pm by Guest

» bnugs21 app
MAG - 256 Player game by Zipper... EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:57 am by Guest

» Update on Map Vigilance released today
MAG - 256 Player game by Zipper... EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 12:45 pm by Guest

Gallery
MAG - 256 Player game by Zipper... Empty
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MAG - 256 Player game by Zipper...

Go down 

would you pay to play ?
Yes
MAG - 256 Player game by Zipper... I_vote_lcap50%MAG - 256 Player game by Zipper... I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
no
MAG - 256 Player game by Zipper... I_vote_lcap0%MAG - 256 Player game by Zipper... I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
maybe
MAG - 256 Player game by Zipper... I_vote_lcap25%MAG - 256 Player game by Zipper... I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
yes upto 10 a mo
MAG - 256 Player game by Zipper... I_vote_lcap13%MAG - 256 Player game by Zipper... I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
yes upto 5 a mo
MAG - 256 Player game by Zipper... I_vote_lcap12%MAG - 256 Player game by Zipper... I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
[W!T]DEJA-VOODOO-
Admin
Admin
[W!T]DEJA-VOODOO-

PostSubject: MAG - 256 Player game by Zipper...   MAG - 256 Player game by Zipper... EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 10:49 am

Rumor: Survey gauges MAG subscription possibilities
Comments (44) by Alexander Sliwinski Sep 29th 2008 12:57PM

Filed under: Sony PlayStation 3, Business

Sony has refused to comment on the "rumor and speculation" surrounding a possible monthly or yearly fee for PS3's Massive Action Game, reports VideoGamer. The rumor originates from website Bitbag, which cites a PlayStation Undergroud survey asking "15 questions related to payment plans" for MAG.

MAG is the 256-player online game by SOCOM developer Zipper Interactive. Considering surveys are designed to elicit feedback, Sony is probably getting an earful about this issue already.

Source - Sony to charge monthly/yearly fee for MMO MAG
Source - Sony refuses to comment on pay to play MAG reports

MAG - 256 Player game by Zipper... 2692312381_5ac00f8f69_o

First real, tiny screen of Sony's 'Massive Action Game'
Comments (80) by Randy Nelson Jul 22nd 2008 10:58PM

Filed under: Sony PlayStation 3, Action, Online

Here, in all its compressed glory, is the first actual screenshot of Sony and Zipper Interactive's 256-player MAG: Massive Action Game. We say "actual" because it was clear to anyone with eyes that Sony had pulled another Killzone 2 with the MAG video debuted during its pre-E3 press conference. In other words, it was all pre-rendered.

MAG senior producer Rade Stojsavljevic posted the shot to the official PlayStation blog, calling it "a sneak peak from one of [Zipper's] internal play sessions." Stojsavljevic also said that the dev has used its experience working in online games with the SOCOM franchise to create an entirely new server architecture for MAG capable of supporting its, well, massive amount of players.

First look at MAG
Posted by Rade Stojsavljevic // MAG Sr. Producer
Recently we had the incredible opportunity to share with you a first look for the MAG project at the SCEA E3 Press Conference. We’re thrilled with the early responses from everyone and have been amazed at all the creative speculation about the game. If you haven’t seen the news, MAG is a new online shooter coming in 2009 where up to 256 players wage battles as 8-person squads in a new and unique World. You can watch the press event here or download it from the PLAYSTATION Store.

Though it’s early to talk in depth about MAG, we can definitely quell some fears we’ve already heard from you about how MAG will need to compromise on gameplay to support its size. Well, it may be massive but it is an action shooter at its core. You can run around and shoot enemies, throw grenades, and drive vehicles just like any other shooter except with MAG you’ll do it with up to 256 players. The team at Zipper was one of the pioneers of online gaming on consoles with the SOCOM franchise and they’ve used this knowledge to create a brand new server architecture to make an original game like MAG possible.

Here’s a sneak peak from one of our internal play sessions:

We’re anxious to talk more about MAG and all its features as soon as we can. Until then, stay tuned to the PlayStation blog for more details and official news.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAG - 256 Player game by Zipper...   MAG - 256 Player game by Zipper... EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 4:15 pm

that intrestind nice find voodo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAG - 256 Player game by Zipper...   MAG - 256 Player game by Zipper... EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 5:11 pm

that's fucking insane!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAG - 256 Player game by Zipper...   MAG - 256 Player game by Zipper... EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 5:45 pm

That sounds awsome. Hopefully won't cost to much, but could be really great.
Back to top Go down
[W!T]DEJA-VOODOO-
Admin
Admin
[W!T]DEJA-VOODOO-

PostSubject: Re: MAG - 256 Player game by Zipper...   MAG - 256 Player game by Zipper... EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 12:56 pm

Xbox 360 gold is like 50 bucks a year so... this can't be that much more money for better servers and shit....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAG - 256 Player game by Zipper...   MAG - 256 Player game by Zipper... EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 10:20 am

Do you know wats the new scom gonna call?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAG - 256 Player game by Zipper...   MAG - 256 Player game by Zipper... EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 10:59 am

mag looks awsome
Back to top Go down
[W!T]DEJA-VOODOO-
Admin
Admin
[W!T]DEJA-VOODOO-

PostSubject: Re: MAG - 256 Player game by Zipper...   MAG - 256 Player game by Zipper... EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 3:20 pm

this is the new socom... this might be called SOCOM ZERO or a couple other names... my son did some research last night...told me more then I know...
Back to top Go down
[W!T]DEJA-VOODOO-
Admin
Admin
[W!T]DEJA-VOODOO-

PostSubject: Re: MAG - 256 Player game by Zipper...   MAG - 256 Player game by Zipper... EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 3:20 pm

so we should prolly start getting some allies...
Back to top Go down
[eTs]Evi

PostSubject: MAG   MAG - 256 Player game by Zipper... EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 3:36 pm

from wht i hear this game is gonna be fucking awesome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAG - 256 Player game by Zipper...   MAG - 256 Player game by Zipper... EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 3:42 pm

4rm wht i hear this game is gonna be fucking awesome and the stability is supposed to be hella good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAG - 256 Player game by Zipper...   MAG - 256 Player game by Zipper... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 3:30 pm

a stable large Socom style game put out by Zipper and they charge you for it....... and you all think it will be wonderful??

hmmm i need some of what you folks are smoking.
Back to top Go down
[W!T]DEJA-VOODOO-
Admin
Admin
[W!T]DEJA-VOODOO-

PostSubject: Re: MAG - 256 Player game by Zipper...   MAG - 256 Player game by Zipper... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 4:10 pm

the pay to play isn't final, but... Im sure tahts what they are gunna do to keep the servers updated like xbox360 and shit, they have to keep up with halo...

256 player... damn ya think waitin on 16 to green up sucks...

I like big maps, like on 3 a ca, but I think 8v8 was the best..

20-30 games, keep sit quick and simple...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAG - 256 Player game by Zipper...   MAG - 256 Player game by Zipper... EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 10:07 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAG - 256 Player game by Zipper...   MAG - 256 Player game by Zipper... EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 10:54 am

I think as soon that game comes out, socom is not gonna have alot people playin it online ...lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAG - 256 Player game by Zipper...   MAG - 256 Player game by Zipper... Empty

Back to top Go down

MAG - 256 Player game by Zipper...
Page 1 of 1