[W!T] Confrontation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PS3 clan - Socom Confrontation

HomeCalendarGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO SOCOMW!T.com Please REGISTER an ACCOUNT!
Latest topics
» improve search engine rankings backlink service
Hello from Urgent Fury Command EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:31 pm by Guest

» eroteomiicomaSS
Hello from Urgent Fury Command EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:55 am by Guest

» программы для компьютра
Hello from Urgent Fury Command EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:03 am by Guest

» Get massive web traffic and backlinks with best xrumer service
Hello from Urgent Fury Command EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:24 am by Guest

» RewanaemiSS
Hello from Urgent Fury Command EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 5:48 pm by Guest

» Evolution Clan Site
Hello from Urgent Fury Command EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:51 pm by Guest

» Love the new look!!!
Hello from Urgent Fury Command EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:48 pm by Guest

» bnugs21 app
Hello from Urgent Fury Command EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:57 am by Guest

» Update on Map Vigilance released today
Hello from Urgent Fury Command EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 12:45 pm by Guest

Gallery
Hello from Urgent Fury Command Empty
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hello from Urgent Fury Command

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Hello from Urgent Fury Command   Hello from Urgent Fury Command EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 8:20 pm

We are personally stopping by the sites of the many Urgent Fury Clans and saying hi.

Please feel free to let us know if you need anything and watch the blog for announcements, there is a lot on the way.

We invite everyone to stop by the forums as well...

Once again thank you for your support guys.
Back to top Go down
[W!T]DEJA-VOODOO-
Admin
Admin
[W!T]DEJA-VOODOO-

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Urgent Fury Command   Hello from Urgent Fury Command EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 12:06 am

Thanks! I need to get my ass over there... been busy workin on shit for [DEA]. See ya soon!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Urgent Fury Command   Hello from Urgent Fury Command EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 1:41 am

Thanks, look foward to having out, there is a great conversation about the future of UF in the Leader's area
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Urgent Fury Command   Hello from Urgent Fury Command EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 6:32 am

Welcome to DEA site. We look forward to great things with UF. See you on the battlefield. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Urgent Fury Command   Hello from Urgent Fury Command EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:04 pm

thanks for stopping by and would just like to say we like the things we here about uf's future
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Urgent Fury Command   Hello from Urgent Fury Command EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:08 pm

Good to hear Weed though I think I not everyone agrees....

http://forums.socom.com/socom/board/message?board.id=clans&message.id=14408#M14408
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Urgent Fury Command   Hello from Urgent Fury Command EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:29 pm

like hippie chick said she put it out there just perfect uf is not for everone
its for the real adult
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Urgent Fury Command   Hello from Urgent Fury Command EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:33 pm

I certainly agree... I was talking more about Zero's post... I hope I can help ease his mind...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Urgent Fury Command   Hello from Urgent Fury Command EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:41 pm

he particapated in the first uf back when it first came out,he wasnt to fond of it then but keep doing what you guys been doing i like what im seeing.im sure as things progress he will see the better and so will any other who is not sure you will succeed.i do like what i have seen and hope for the best
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Urgent Fury Command   Hello from Urgent Fury Command EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:45 pm

Great to hear weed the feedback is much needed... I invite the leadership to the clan leader's forum as well...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Urgent Fury Command   Hello from Urgent Fury Command EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 4:59 pm

To clear the air, my feelings of UF haven't changed...I stand by them, and this is where we will have to agree to disagree. I think the type of game UF brings is great, but the execution lacks something to be desired.

I originally posted a justifiably scathing reply on that thread, but changed it because I didn't want my opinion being held against the guys in this clan that like UF. Considering I changed my original post to a rather benign "RIP UF", this whole deal of coming here and posting a link to my response is a bit ridiculous, resembling something more of a visit to tattle on someone rather than just stopping by and saying "hi" as claimed. Grow up. I've steered clear of UF for just this reason, and it appears that the same old horseshit is still SOP. Thank you for confirming my instincts to not have anything to do with UF.

In closing (and this is the last time I'll be posting on this matter), I don't dislike the concept of UF, but rather the immature antics of those who run it. I've never tried to talk anyone in this clan from their involvement in UF. In fact I support their involvement, because even though I will never participate, I realize they are happy with it, and if that's what they want, then I am all for it. I don't expect anyone to hold my grudge for me.

So there you go, you have outted me to my clan over "RIP UF". Is there any more petty business to attend to?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Urgent Fury Command   Hello from Urgent Fury Command EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 5:22 pm

The Hi message is what I am posting at many of the different clan sites... I want the members to know that we know that the clans are who make up the community and we should be available even outside ot the UF forums.

Well I am sorry that is what you think... I actually want to hear you out... I want to know what all of the clans are feeling about UF and how we can improve it... I cannot please everyone but I figured that I would give you the oppertunity to tell me how you felt in your livingroom instead of mine.

As for the rest unless you explain what confirms your instinct it cannot be addressed... I am looking for honesty not the dance around the truth bit...

For those that Do not know who I am, I have been the clan rep for our clan for just this summer... and did not frequent the UF boards before that. I have always had the 2nd hand information of what has happened in the past.

I am working to clear the air a bit and let clans realize that there will be a change with the new ownership.

If that is not enough to help you understand, I don't have a whole lot more to offer I guess.

As for your comments I respect everyone's opinion, though I believe that passing any judgment on the new owner's who have had the site for less than two weeks is not justifiable yet... nor will I hold a clan liable for a member's civilized conversation either.

Along with the purchase we get stuck with the history and have a lot of work ahead of us to remove any burned bridges that were created before we got the reigns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Urgent Fury Command   Hello from Urgent Fury Command EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 5:50 pm

well i hope you guys got everyhting out.agent you know we love you and thank you for all you have done,we do understand how you feel about uf and even though you may not be particapating in the official wars you do particapate in helping us prepare for our wars.you particapate in many other was to.your opinons are valued around here,we resect them as for all our members.shane has just stopped by to say hello and is looking for more personnal info so they can make uf better.isee no personal attack to call anyone out.shane please dont be discuraged by any confratation here or anywhere else,you and all of the uf community is always welcome to stop by and visit.we hope to see more activity around here from you and others.with out support from fellow clans its hard to have a successful website.the more the better for everyone.for anyone who is reading this shane and the other new owners have made a few changes to their website,it looks great and they have made some changes to the forums.
i like what im seeing so far so keep it up uf and stop by and leave some posts we like the activity
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Urgent Fury Command   Hello from Urgent Fury Command EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 5:54 pm

As a new owner, I am sorry that you have to pay for the past indiscretions UF staff. I'll just touch on my gripe with those that ran UF. I was in a clan in the very first tourney. Rules were made and agreed upon. When it came time to play APC, we can plainly hear multiple players in one room. Not just two, more like a LAN party going on. We weren't too happy about this due to the latency issue. Numerous members of one clan in the same room? This raises and ethical issue with me as well, especially when APC is an advertised founding member. We decide to play anyways, and the lag is unbearable. We're talking guys running through walls, teleporting, really bad stuff. We wait until the second round to send the agreed upon taunt to indicate the room needs to be remade due to lag. No response. The next round, we repeat the taunt message, again no response. We get pounded, and really our only objective was to get to the lobby to complain about the lag and their unwillingness to remake the room. We're told by APC's leader "We didn't see any lag, we didn't think the room needed to be remade." Unfortunately, when you're the one lagging, you don't see lag, everything runs normally on your end. This turned into a big argument, so I decided to plead our case to the UF community, at which point APC's leader pronounced our clan as a bunch of whiners. Real professional. We went into this in good faith and ended up getting shit upon in a big way. We became very frustrated and resigned at UF staffs excuse making and defense of their breaking the rules. We resigned with a very bitter taste in our mouths.

Later UF staff registered on our forums under assumed names and lurked to presumably see what we were saying about them. That is until they threatened to sue us.

There were other instances with other clans, and they could tell you better the crap they had to go through. I can only speak for myself. So there you go, the wonderful diplomacy that UF's founders are known for. Good Luck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Urgent Fury Command   Hello from Urgent Fury Command EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 6:01 pm

As I mentioned I have no problems with hearing anyone's concern.... one of the reasons that we took UF is because we want to get back to the roots and make UF better...

The original concept of UF is great and now we have the oppertunity to make it even better...

Thanks Weed...

And I don't consider it an attack... I know there are a lot of frustrated members of clans and would like to hear them out.

We are very aware with this situation... and do not ever want to see that one happen again...

We as owners may play with our clan but when it comes to a dispute we step back and have to side with UF on rules...

As you can see I am not hiding my Identity nor will I ever... did I look to see if there was already a thread about new ownership though? Of course, if there had been one I would have replied to it and addressed any concerns.

Ownership of UF has nothing to do with our clan mates and any form of cheating will not be tollerated... Especially if there is full proof... with that situation, any recording of sound would have proven it right away.

Thank you for letting me address this... we are already working with Sony to help make it harder for there to be cheating... Maybe we can even get the text chat disabled during socom games... I don't know but I hope so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Urgent Fury Command   Hello from Urgent Fury Command EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 6:07 pm

thanks for speaking up agent hopfully shane will read your post and make sure thing like that dont ever happen.i have been around uf since black3 and never had any issues with those types of thing.i had really good expeirences with these tournys,except in black 4 when we won as the [] Nightstalkers the had a pod cast or somthing like that on their website that anounced the winners of black,well they didnt anounce us as the winners even though everyone new that we won its even in the uf hall of fame that we won but who know what happened back then i just remember we all were bumbed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Urgent Fury Command   Hello from Urgent Fury Command EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 6:09 pm

Ohh Weed, we will look into that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Urgent Fury Command   Hello from Urgent Fury Command EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 6:10 pm

I'll tell you that recording was something that we just didn't do. Call it being naive, or whatever, but we expected a certain amount of honesty, especially from founders. I mean, we held our own league, and I ended up sitting out the entire season so as to maintain the proper image. The most I did was spec/ref matches. So, I expected the same amount of integrity.

If you can turn things around in UF, then more power to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Urgent Fury Command   Hello from Urgent Fury Command EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 6:25 pm

I know where you are coming from... Thanks again, I would rather get it out in the open so we can fix it than not know what is going on...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Urgent Fury Command   Hello from Urgent Fury Command Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Urgent Fury Command
Page 1 of 1