[W!T] Confrontation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PS3 clan - Socom Confrontation

HomeCalendarGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO SOCOMW!T.com Please REGISTER an ACCOUNT!
Latest topics
» improve search engine rankings backlink service
Official MAG BETA - TESTER! EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:31 pm by Guest

» eroteomiicomaSS
Official MAG BETA - TESTER! EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:55 am by Guest

» программы для компьютра
Official MAG BETA - TESTER! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:03 am by Guest

» Get massive web traffic and backlinks with best xrumer service
Official MAG BETA - TESTER! EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:24 am by Guest

» RewanaemiSS
Official MAG BETA - TESTER! EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 5:48 pm by Guest

» Evolution Clan Site
Official MAG BETA - TESTER! EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:51 pm by Guest

» Love the new look!!!
Official MAG BETA - TESTER! EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:48 pm by Guest

» bnugs21 app
Official MAG BETA - TESTER! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:57 am by Guest

» Update on Map Vigilance released today
Official MAG BETA - TESTER! EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 12:45 pm by Guest

Gallery
Official MAG BETA - TESTER! Empty
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Official MAG BETA - TESTER!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
[W!T]DEJA-VOODOO-
Admin
Admin
[W!T]DEJA-VOODOO-

PostSubject: Official MAG BETA - TESTER!   Official MAG BETA - TESTER! EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:51 am

hey guys I'll be checkin out mag filming a DOc
I'll see you a couple times a week for updates!
Back to top Go down
[W!T]DEJA-VOODOO-
Admin
Admin
[W!T]DEJA-VOODOO-

PostSubject: Re: Official MAG BETA - TESTER!   Official MAG BETA - TESTER! EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:08 pm

Ok so it's DAY 1 of MAG - Beta

Im on my first 2 Gig DL *(UPDATES)
I'm Assuming the Game Engine.

So by the time IM done getting my son wieghed in for football, and his gear issued. Maybe this will be ready to play, which kinda sucks becasue of course I have to go the chyro too.

So by like 5PM I might be on!

I need to move my computer closer to record video, and I have to set up my DAZZLE.

So Lets think about some DEA video's we wanna cut too while I have this all set up again!

If any one is Beta testing too let me know hit me up. I'll mostlikey spend every seconds I can on this beta tryin to figure shit out.. Might even have my son look for problems and that kind of thing to bring to there attention.

anyway I'll update ya'all later!

Voodoo
Back to top Go down
[W!T]DEJA-VOODOO-
Admin
Admin
[W!T]DEJA-VOODOO-

PostSubject: Re: Official MAG BETA - TESTER!   Official MAG BETA - TESTER! EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 4:29 pm

ok so 3 hours later, Im finally installed and the servers aren't availble : Bummer...

-----------------------------------Here's my mag beta website info------------------------------

Welcome to the MAG Private Beta!

Zipper Interactive and SCEA would like to thank you for joining us to give MAG a thorough shake down. Please remember, this is a Beta and not representative of the final game. Visuals, gameplay, audio and product features are all a work in progress and will change/improve for the final product. Your feedback is vital to this process.

Hours of Operation:

The MAG Beta is only available during limited hours. Please log in during the times listed below to participate.

Monday through Friday

10:00am - 1:00pm PDT, 5:00pm - 8:00pm PDT

MAG @ GamesCom

MAG will be on the show floor at GamesCom in Cologne, Germany, and we need your help to show off the MAG 256 player battles! Log in during the following Dates and Times to show the GamesCom visitors how to really play MAG.

Wednesday, August 19th 12:00AM to 1:00PM PDT

Thursday, August 20th 1:00AM to 1:00PM PDT

Friday, August 21st 12:00AM to 1:00PM PDT

Saturday, August 22nd 12:00AM to 11:00AM PDT

Sunday, August 23rd 12:00AM to 9:00AM PDT

Please check the news section for further MAG information and details.

Sincerely,

The MAG team
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official MAG BETA - TESTER!   Official MAG BETA - TESTER! EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 5:29 pm

cool keep us posted on what you think
Back to top Go down
[W!T]DEJA-VOODOO-
Admin
Admin
[W!T]DEJA-VOODOO-

PostSubject: Re: Official MAG BETA - TESTER!   Official MAG BETA - TESTER! EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 8:46 pm

Cartoony kinda... but so far so good, some really cool shit... Its like super respawn though...

hit detection is nice...

I dont think its the next socom by any means, people want fuckin 8V8.. socom II action.

but it seems to be a soilid game from zipper...

gotta earn shit, rank, ledership, weapons, etc.

no precision shooter controls yet. It's third person (over shoulder with gun in front of you)

so.. I dunno, voice activated headsets... I havent decided if I like it or not yet. got 2 games down lost 1, won 1 ranked up to level 4 on second game.
Back to top Go down
[W!T]DEJA-VOODOO-
Admin
Admin
[W!T]DEJA-VOODOO-

PostSubject: Re: Official MAG BETA - TESTER!   Official MAG BETA - TESTER! EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 8:47 pm

oh yeah MED KITS, you can save people... sometimes... vehicles, can repair them... good things bad thinggs...
Back to top Go down
[W!T]DEJA-VOODOO-
Admin
Admin
[W!T]DEJA-VOODOO-

PostSubject: Re: Official MAG BETA - TESTER!   Official MAG BETA - TESTER! EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:43 pm

My first thoughts: After watchin the playback...

This GAME IS SICK!

My son likes it too.

I do like it better then call of duty.

but it's NOT SOCOM.

But for a social shooter (thats what I think everyone wants.)

This game is pretty good.

Mic's kinda suck becuase they are voice activated / sound activated
so if you're tv's up at all, you're mics kinda hot.
but it's hands free as well...

the SCOPES are DEADLY, FAST AND STEADY..

and after all it's the NEXT GEBERATION OF ZIPPER ...

this game is sick so far and I'm still learning it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official MAG BETA - TESTER!   Official MAG BETA - TESTER! EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 6:24 am

Game sounds pretty cool. Didn't think it would be like Socom with the amount of people it is talking about, but sounds like it could entertain for a couple of hours.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official MAG BETA - TESTER!   Official MAG BETA - TESTER! EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:44 am

sound fun to play but open mics bogus
Back to top Go down
[W!T]DEJA-VOODOO-
Admin
Admin
[W!T]DEJA-VOODOO-

PostSubject: Re: Official MAG BETA - TESTER!   Official MAG BETA - TESTER! EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:47 am

I think it's open team mics so 8 people, but you still talk over each other.

The games are lasting about 30 mins.. or so.

It's definatly not 8v8 socom. Thats for sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official MAG BETA - TESTER!   Official MAG BETA - TESTER! EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 2:06 pm

so what do you do missions?to see who can do it faster or what.not sure what you mean not socom 8v8
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official MAG BETA - TESTER!   Official MAG BETA - TESTER! EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 6:39 pm

Weed, you need to download the MAG videos on the PS Game store, there's a ton of info showing how objectives and rank work. Crossing my fingers I get in on the next beta wave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official MAG BETA - TESTER!   Official MAG BETA - TESTER! EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:43 pm

sounds good i will have to do that
Back to top Go down
[W!T]DEJA-VOODOO-
Admin
Admin
[W!T]DEJA-VOODOO-

PostSubject: Re: Official MAG BETA - TESTER!   Official MAG BETA - TESTER! EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 5:29 pm

I havent figured it all out yet, there's a lot going on.

you have to earn and buy your skills, and leadership.

Im still undecided...
Back to top Go down
[W!T]DEJA-VOODOO-
Admin
Admin
[W!T]DEJA-VOODOO-

PostSubject: Re: Official MAG BETA - TESTER!   Official MAG BETA - TESTER! EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 5:31 pm

Im settin up a top secret [DEA] server to show you guys video footage, because its part of my agreement not to show the public anything ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official MAG BETA - TESTER!   Official MAG BETA - TESTER! EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:20 pm

You don't need to show anything. Others have posted beta footage on youtube. Let them get in trouble, not you.
Back to top Go down
[W!T]DEJA-VOODOO-
Admin
Admin
[W!T]DEJA-VOODOO-

PostSubject: Re: Official MAG BETA - TESTER!   Official MAG BETA - TESTER! EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:49 pm

ill have a private server set up for it.. im good...

no worries
Back to top Go down
[W!T]DEJA-VOODOO-
Admin
Admin
[W!T]DEJA-VOODOO-

PostSubject: Re: Official MAG BETA - TESTER!   Official MAG BETA - TESTER! EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:32 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official MAG BETA - TESTER!   Official MAG BETA - TESTER! EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:20 am

looks crazy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official MAG BETA - TESTER!   Official MAG BETA - TESTER! EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 5:08 pm

Looks great man. Thanks for posting. Makes call of duty look sad. Can't wait. Even for a respawn game!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official MAG BETA - TESTER!   Official MAG BETA - TESTER! EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 11:52 am

I got my beta code this morning. Took three tries to get the 2+ GB update downloaded. Once downloaded, you create a character. You have to pick from Raven or Valor (S.V.E.R. is locked out). They give you one weapon each in the beta: an assault rifle, a sniper, and a machine gun. All three have seem to have attachment options that are locked out, except sniper, which lets you equip/lose your scope. You can also select between light, medium, and heavy armor outfits, and a few colors for those. So far I've gotten into two games, both completely by accident. I selected Acquisition game type, nothing happened, and games loaded while I was checking other stuff out.

No one online seems to have any clue of what they're supposed to be doing. There's a training mode that's blocked out on the menu, so hopefully the disc will be able to help everyone there.

Call of Duty fans will be happy when they see the XP point/rank advancement. Stolen directly from CoD4, you'll be notified of XP when you kill, and that lovely little advancement bar at the end of every round.

Med packs are useless...no one helps you out, so you're better off just bleeding out and respawning. Even if you have the intention of using one, chances are the guy you're trying to save just bled out anyways, or you're killed while trying to fumble through the controls to find this med pack.

The Good : I advanced 5 ranks in my second game...woohoo!!
The Bad : There is NO teamwork in this game at all. I don't think anyone is aware of the objectives. I was virtually alone at times trying to defend this structure (no clue what the fuck it was supposed to be) against hoards of enemies. They seemed to know what to do, but not my team. Oh well.
The Ugly : Bullets flying from every direction, which makes you stop to look, only to find it's a teammate shooting at something, and that's when you die because your attention wasn't where it should have been.

All in all, I liked it. The controls will take some getting used to, but all in all a good FPS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official MAG BETA - TESTER!   Official MAG BETA - TESTER! EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 7:10 pm

Video that explans A LOT of how MAG works...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpzjxFJ9VOA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official MAG BETA - TESTER!   Official MAG BETA - TESTER! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 7:47 am

so anyone quitin Socom when this comes out....lol
Back to top Go down
[W!T]DEJA-VOODOO-
Admin
Admin
[W!T]DEJA-VOODOO-

PostSubject: Re: Official MAG BETA - TESTER!   Official MAG BETA - TESTER! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 8:48 am

yeah as you rank up, you get to spend the points you've earned to enhance your weapons, or "BUY" them. That part I like, but the game has too much going on128 people shootin at your ass = camp and pcik people off... or you die alot, and sit in the deqd poll waiting on the next respawn...

good way to kill an hour on two games, but im bored about halfway thru my 3rd game, because ists like dejavoo all over and over and over and over....Kinda lame was thinking about playin some socom..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official MAG BETA - TESTER!   Official MAG BETA - TESTER! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 4:54 pm

[DEA]DEJA-VOODOO- wrote:
yeah as you rank up, you get to spend the points you've earned to enhance your weapons, or "BUY" them. That part I like, but the game has too much going on128 people shootin at your ass = camp and pcik people off... or you die alot, and sit in the deqd poll waiting on the next respawn...

good way to kill an hour on two games, but im bored about halfway thru my 3rd game, because ists like dejavoo all over and over and over and over....Kinda lame was thinking about playin some socom..

Yeah I figured out the spending skill points thing after I posted...and it's awesome. I made a Valor character and was up to level 14 in two games. I was buying scopes, reload speed, front grip, steady aim, everything I could buy. I'm one of those guys that rushes to the front as much as possible and is always advancing .... and respawning a lot. People are getting better with the objectives, which is really nice. What I really like is that I've seen very little lag in this game. It's like CoD4 on steroids.

My one concern is that with the three factions, that there will only be six or so maps to play online. Anyone heard how many maps the game comes with?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official MAG BETA - TESTER!   Official MAG BETA - TESTER! Empty

Back to top Go down

Official MAG BETA - TESTER!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next