[W!T] Confrontation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PS3 clan - Socom Confrontation

HomeCalendarGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO SOCOMW!T.com Please REGISTER an ACCOUNT!
Latest topics
» improve search engine rankings backlink service
more information from socom.com EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:31 pm by Guest

» eroteomiicomaSS
more information from socom.com EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:55 am by Guest

» программы для компьютра
more information from socom.com EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:03 am by Guest

» Get massive web traffic and backlinks with best xrumer service
more information from socom.com EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:24 am by Guest

» RewanaemiSS
more information from socom.com EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 5:48 pm by Guest

» Evolution Clan Site
more information from socom.com EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:51 pm by Guest

» Love the new look!!!
more information from socom.com EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:48 pm by Guest

» bnugs21 app
more information from socom.com EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:57 am by Guest

» Update on Map Vigilance released today
more information from socom.com EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 12:45 pm by Guest

Gallery
more information from socom.com Empty
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

more information from socom.com

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: more information from socom.com   more information from socom.com EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 11:47 am

The Dutch KCT Posted by SOCOM: Confrontation Online Team

Last week, we showed you a sneak peek of the new Italian COMSUBIN Special Forces along with some of the weapons that will be included in the free DLC that will be part of the 1.60 update. Today, it’s only fair that we let you have a look at the other included faction: the Dutch KCT! In this shot, you can see their new exclusive weapon, the 417 assault rifle. Also pictured are the AK-74 and the SR-25 which will be available to all Commandos.
more information from socom.com Character_1.6c1_07-640x480
Stay tuned for more updates!
You can comment on this post here.
COLD FRONT Posted by Confrontation Online Team

more information from socom.com SO2463_CONF_CF_LOGO_RGB2
Today, we are very happy to announce the COLD FRONT downloadable pack for SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation. Loaded with new features and content, this pack brings a brand new snowy Eastern European area of operations into play with two all new maps and three classic SOCOM maps for 16 to 32 players. The classic maps are drawn from some of the most popular SOCOM maps of all time, each built from the ground up for the PS3!
Kit yourself out in snow gear and fight your way through blizzard conditions, joining a team of mercenaries or a squad from one of the world’s top Special Forces regiments including the Russian Spetsnaz.
Try your hand at Arms Run, a new game mode that features dynamicaly placed missile launchers that must be activated or destroyed, depending on which side you’re fighting for.
Employ the new thermal vision scope weapon attachment to track your enemies’ heat signatures – vital in the dark and useful in daylight for picking out white camouflaged adversaries. In addition, we have new primary weapons to make use of and new attachments.
All told, this pack will have:

• New Russian / Eastern European Area of Operation
  • Snow setting complete with snow effects, new snow gear and camo for both the Special Forces and Mercenaries, and thermal vision
  • New ARMS RUN gameplay mode
  • 5 New Maps
    o Uprising
    o Entrapment
    o Blizzard
    o Night Stalker
    o Vigilance
  • All new mercenaries characters with new looks and new VO.
  • New Special Forces squad, the Russian Spetsnaz
  • Gun turret emplacements
  • New music
  • All new character specialization/progression system
    o Allows players to pick a primary and secondary specialization and unlock new equipment exclusive to those specializations
  • New weapons, including:
    o 3 new weapons
    o 6 enhanced versions of weapons available as part of the new weapons specialization system
    o 2 new weapon attachments (including the thermal scope)
    o 5 enhanced versions of weapon attachments also available as part of the new weapons specialization system.
    o 2 new grenade launcher ammo types (flash and smoke)
  • New Trophies

This pack will be available for download via the PlayStation Network (PSN) for $14.99. However, we’ll offer this pack to you for $9.99 if you purchase within the first 24 hours of launch. It’s just our way of saying thank you for your continued support of SOCOM Confrontation.
Stand by. More information on this COLD FRONT DLC will be coming your way very soon.
more information from socom.com 4014178195_f48eaeaa0e
more information from socom.com 4014939400_77fe05fe94
more information from socom.com 4014940574_1ea4831213
more information from socom.com 4014178139_d72702f11a
You can comment on this post here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: more information from socom.com   more information from socom.com EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 5:08 pm

WTF IT WAS SUPPOST TO BE FREE,LOL WHAT A JOKE!BUT YOU KNOW IM GONNA GET,THATS WHATS MORE F@#KED UP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: more information from socom.com   more information from socom.com EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 8:23 pm

I can't wait these maps we have now are gettin old.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: more information from socom.com   more information from socom.com EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 8:50 pm

Only the dlc within the 1.6 patch is free. The add-on you have to pay for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: more information from socom.com   more information from socom.com EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 9:10 pm

oh great so the playing field is gonna be off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: more information from socom.com   more information from socom.com EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 12:32 pm

omfg nightstalker?!??! ill be on 24/7 now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: more information from socom.com   more information from socom.com EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 12:59 pm

As pissed as I am at Sony right now, I'll probably still buy this DLC...first day of course. I need to keep costs down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: more information from socom.com   more information from socom.com EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 5:24 pm

i dont care i pay for it .. finally some night stalker yessss!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: more information from socom.com   more information from socom.com EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:37 pm

Yeah im jacked up about night stalker, I wonder if its going to be a snowy stalker!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: more information from socom.com   more information from socom.com EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:45 pm

[DEA]LT_FIREHAWK wrote:
Yeah im jacked up about night stalker, I wonder if its going to be a snowy stalker!!!!

Second from last picture is a snowy Nightstalker. We also get snowy Vigilance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: more information from socom.com   more information from socom.com EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 2:36 pm

I guess its been so long since I have seen a good map light night stalker I forgot what it looked like
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: more information from socom.com   more information from socom.com Empty

Back to top Go down

more information from socom.com
Page 1 of 1